Montreal Vegan Christmas Market finally back onsite this December to put the spotlight on Quebec entrepreneurs offering innovative plant-based products
The Vegan Christmas Market will finally return as an in-person event on December 10 and 11 at the Maison du développement durable, where more than forty exhibitors will
showcase various products made without animal exploitation.
The Holiday fair was hosted virtually the last two years due to the limitations imposed by the pandemic. But it is with great anticipation that the 5th edition will return to its original format and venue.
True to its mission to bring the holiday spirit through shopping choices that are mindful of animal welfare and the environment, the Market will give people a chance to discover local entrepreneurs and artisans who innovate by making cruelty-free alternatives.
Vendors include, among others :
– allTRUEist, a high-end cruelty-free fashion accessories boutique;
– Bego, a brand of vegan boots made from various plant-based leathers such as grape leather;
– Heat-Mx, a Montreal company that offers a range of high-performance insulating materials for boots and coats to replace down and goose feathers;
– Clean Recycling Initiative, a non-profit whose mission is to develop cleaner and more sustainable programs and methods of recycling textile products;
– BOÏDA, a Quebec-based coat label featuring VEGAGOOZ, a line of jackets insulated in part with corn fibers;
– Bodhï Gourmet, a Quebec company that launched earlier this year the first fishless fish sauce produced in Canada.
This is just to name a few, as the list is long of companies offering innovative, delicious, chic, surprising products.
Visitors will find everything from gourmet products, confectionaries, body care products, home décor, bedding, handcrafted jewelry, and more.
« We’re really looking forward to see the public and the vendors in person. It will be great to return to a real holiday fair experience » says An Pham, the event organizer.
General admission is free. VIP passes are available for $12 each and include a stylish reusable cotton bag made in Quebec, and automatic entry into certain draws. Tickets can be reserved on Eventbrite.
For more information: www.marchenoelvegane.com