Halloween mode at SOS Labyrinth!
Get ready for an AWESOME month of October because the Halloween special is back at SOS Labyrinth! From October 1st to 30th, festive decorations will be added to the 2 km-long maze under the following theme: Witches’ Ball.
A fall activity for the whole family!
During the whole month of October, our entertainers will be shedding their longshoremen attire to slip into the shoes and mythical clothing of witches and wizards!
Please note that the labyrinth will not be transformed into a haunted house; the longshoremen will be available to give out clues to families and help them find the four hidden treasures, not to scare them.
Furthermore, there is not much time left to venture into the maze, as after October 30th, the maze will close until the next season in 2023.
- Open Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from October 1sr to October 30th, 2022, from 11:00 a.m to 5:30 p.m.
- No reservations required, except for groups of 20 or more.
- Rates vary between $16.75 and $19.75 + taxes per person, depending on age and package. Admission is free for children under 3 years old.
- Several fun activities, a canteen and a terrace are available on site.
- With the purchase of a 2023 season pass, people will also be able to enjoy access to the SOS Labyrinth until the end of the 2022 season at a special price.
- A 15% discount will be offered to people who come costumed during every weekends of October.
- Discount is only applicable on the individual ticket and the family package.
- Valid only at the on-site box office.
About SOS Labyrinth
For nearly 30 years, SOS Labyrinth has welcomed more than 100,000 people within its 2 km course. Well established in the Old Port of Montreal, the maze is dedicated to helping people discover Montreal’s maritime history with the help of enigmas and hidden treasures. Whether with family or friends, SOS Labyrinth offers its visitors a joyful adventure that blends fun and learning!
With your mission card in hand, seek out four new treasures in a 2-km (1.2 mi.) maze. Count on our staff on inline skates to help you lose your way. Discover amazing stories about the Port of Montréal, with many unexpected traps and surprises that will keep you laughing.
Hangar 16, Quai de l'Horloge Vieux-Port de Montréal, Montréal